Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rough Draft of My Chance Project

Rough Draft

Lyrical Poetry- 2 Lines at a time

Cuz we Dodgers and Impalas with the windows tinted,

I duck shots where Venus and Sarena used to play tennis,

To be point blank with you motherfuck the game

I got all this work on me, I ain't come for play,

They say we ain't got the style

We ain't got the class,

Swear my times never cheap

I fake my life like Ive lived Too much,

I take whatever youre given,

Not enough,

There's no recollection

of the evil things I've done,

My head feels like I musta' had some fun,

And everything's spinning

You're beginin' to think women

We could have a hell of a night, through the day

She blamed it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol,

I'm just tryin' to be the great, tryin' to get a piece of cake

Take it offa your plate, eat it right in your face

They got a whole lot to say but I don't listen

Sticky situation in fact

Tryin not to let the feelings catch,

But, before you say another word,

I'm back on the block like a man on the street,

Well I'd do anything for a blonde-dike

And she'll do anything for the limelight

And we'll do anything when the time's right

Man I been in and outta trouble since an adolescents

Spoiled rotten, dead fresh, wit no daddy present,

I don't beg I can hold my own

I don't break I can hold the chrome

And this weighin' a ton and I'm a son of a gun

My code name is The Only One,

Damn I shouldn't start that talk,

but life is one big question when your starin at the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment